Digital marketing include many forms that pertain to managing and increasing your online market share. Services would include:
- search engine optimization (SEO)
- search engine marketing (SEM)
- content marketing,
- influencer marketing
- content automation
- campaign marketing,
- data-driven marketing,
- e-commerce marketing,
- social media marketing,
- social media optimization,
- e-mail direct marketing and other forms
Digital marketing include many forms that pertain to managing and increasing your online market share. Services would include:search engine optimization (SEO)search engine marketing (SEM)content marketing,influencer marketing content automation campaign marketing,data-driven marketing,e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, email direct marketing and other forms
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Content marketing.
- Email marketing.
- Online advertising.
- Landing page marketing.
- Smartphone marketing.
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a truly effective form of internet marketing when deployed correctly.
- Advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked and the prices can vary wildly per click.
- We have seen budgets from $50 per month to $500,000 per month and even more.
- Consider it a calculated art form of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. The numbers must work and that is why the budgets vary greatly.
- Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC.
- There are different types of PPC ads, but one of the most common types is the paid search ad.
- All of these searches trigger pay–per–click ads and based on experience certain industries or categories do better.
Absolutely, we have placed our starting monthly rates below, and our monthly rates for digital marketing solution offerings also go much higher.
- Any of our marketing portfolios will include a blend of digital marketing solutions and some do include all forms; but that offering is not listed, as it is a case by case offering.
- Also, we determine how your business or brand is positioned to determine what forms of digital marketing will provide the greatest return on your investment.
- Many companies expand their digital marketing por
- We ensure you have a great user experience and site performance
- Most of the time we will build out various landing pages that are well designed to drive the visitor to take a call-of-action. If the Landing Page is designed for a a Search Intent then we drive traffic and with the best conversion rates. Other landing pages are designed first to visit your website, call, start a chat, request information, schedule an appointment. stopping by.
- Landing pages designs vary by the type of product and or solutions you offer and the search intent as it can be transactional, navigational, informational or commercial.
- As you would conclude, the more your solutions costs, typically there is a longer sales cycle.
- Part of the science and art form of digital marketing is to uncover the many ways to reduce the sales cycle.
- Now, if we see that your site needs a makeover or a complete redesign, we will let you know. Most of the time, we are offering methods to improve your site.
- However, a complete website or ecommerce site can be included in the price of your digital marketing solution as it was in the case study.
- We have streamlined our process and made it super easy to discover how we can help your business grow. It starts by identifying your unique challenges and opportunities for growth.
- We always want to use our collective imagination to render the best results.
- We create together, measure always, and revise often, ensuring your business or brand is firmly in the limelight and your customers stay at the focus.
Yes, we do. Most of our direct marketing solutions involving APIs leverages our proprietary platform, that along with some world-class partners, it delivers superior results.
- However, 3rd Party Solutions are also necessary, and we do employ them. Here is why. We cannot do all parts of our business and be as highly effective without 3rd party solutions.
- We ensure a seamless, transparent, solution that does not involve you to work with these partners directly. Instead, we have taken care of all those back-end potential issues with our 3rd party vendors, and you will be working only with us, we will take full accountability, so there is never any finger pointing.
Also, APIs are necessary not only on your website, e commerce sites but the multitude of different online platforms. Without, APIs, token IDs, and passes your business can not legally do much and you are running your online business blind and not even tapping into the enormous online revenue potential
- Here is a simple example with low implications. If you have a Google Map of your location on your website a Google API Map key must be registered and paid for to Google. Only Developers would know this. Now, this is a simple example that we see clients have not done, far too often and lets us know immediately what else we must do for them have dramatic results in record time.
- In this example using a Google Map, Bing Map, Apple Map on your website or ecommerce site, it’s not a deal breaker. But it does negatively affect your company or brand to be displayed as often in organic search results. And most businesses are blind to this as you are not in full compliance with Google.
- Many plugins need API keys to be registered and working properly.
But now let’s take it to much higher level. The online ecosystem where most of your potential clients are contain many different platforms and they do not natively speak to each other.
When we mention the multitude of online platforms that if connected to one platform that is dynamically coded with structured data, then it is limitless what you can do with a click of the mouse.
Consider, there are search engines, voice search platforms, video search engines, intelligent systems and devices, social media platforms, local pages, directories, forums, chat sessions, emails, POS, GPS, MAPS, and the list continues.
The point is you would want to have all these platforms talk to each other and provide you with intelligent data, drive tremendous traffic and higher rankings with more customer.
For Search Engines to reward you and allow your business or brand to benefit from all these platforms to the degree that is possible, then APIs must be deployed and 3rd party Solutions are part of solution.
- Our proprietary platform combines all these online platforms into one. And this is what sets us apart from most of our competitors especially considering we most-effectively deployed artificial intelligence and machine learning within our platform along with our world-class partners.
- In addition, we have direct relationships with the top 100 publishers on all these platforms and they are the most reputable and with the most traffic.
- We ensure that your target audience traffic is driven to you as we have paid searches on all these platforms.
- Most notable, is all these platforms are setup to use dynamic coding and structured data.
- So, with a simple click of the mouse, you can send any form or media or sell your product or service across the entire online ecosystem and be published, indexed, and structured data makes it much easier and much more likely that Google will display your search results.
- With us you will have the opportunity to connect (with dynamic coding and APIs) all of the online platforms with Your Online Media Presence Manager.
- And we build out micro-websites for you on all these platforms that can potentially drive tremendous results.
- It’s an unprecedented advantage to be everywhere online and to control your digital intelligence and reputation in almost real-time across all these platforms.
One Crippling Review can do incredible damage to a company.
Our platform not only enables 1st party reviews but allows you to quarantine any critical review up to 7 days and either resolve the matter with your client or dispute it all without it ever affecting your online reputation.
This is a tremendous asset and competitive advantage but like all tools effectiveness, results depend on the operator.
- And that is why we encourage you to seriously consider us. It will not be as impactful to increasing your bottom line if you have a website or ecommerce store that is sluggish, poorly designed with no rich content or media.
- If your potential buyers do not see compelling reasons to do business with you, they have too many choices to go elsewhere.
- Consider, it is not the company that offers the best product or service that does then best when they rightfully should.
- Instead, it is the company that is best marketed and advertised that does by a landslide. Of course, they also must be able to meet expectations and deliver value. But what if you offered a much better solution but you are invisible?
This is the ultimate power and reason why selecting the right company that has the best team, resources, tools, digital marketing solutions, developers, graphic artists, photographers, video production team, and online platform that stacks the odds in your favor with abundant success.
This is a tricky and delicate topic that must be answered correctly, and in its entirety.
Simply put, we guarantee results to your return on investment or will not take you onboard. We will not position our company to fail. If this occurs, either the client’s budget is too low with too much work to do to ensure success. Or the client is not willing to adapt to the necessary fast-paced evolving market conditions that are always determined by the factors of your target audience’s needs and or desires.
Higher rankings may not necessarily be the best digital marketing approach, especially if you are in an extremely competitive market or need results now and don’t have the budget.
- Being Ranked The Highest in Search Result will undoubtedly be the most lucrative and yield the best results of converting organic traffic into business.
- And we feel, ranking high for organic search terms should always be the goal.
- After all, it’s free traffic and those visitors are actively seeking out your products and or services. Only a direct referral is sweeter and better.
If the client needs immediate results and a low budget, then marketing effectively with paid advertising campaigns is certainly the primary approach. Regardless, there should always be a blend of organic and paid digital marketing within your solution. Yet, budget is also a determining factor.
We seek out higher rankings first with the low hanging fruit. These are considered long-tail keyword searches which we will go more in depth.
- The more words you already rank for than generally the easier it is to rank for short or mid tail keywords or phrases.
For example we would typically deploy a long-tail keyword organic search Digital Marketing Strategy, that has the best chances of yielding the highest rankings and results. And let’s go into a specific example to explain and illustrate this highly effective Digital Marketing Strategy.
A visitor who is seeking out your product and services will start their online research with a specific but general question. We will use our industry as an example.
- Short-Tail Keywords: If the visitor started their search and simply typed ‘Marketing Solutions’ and hit enter, then this is considered a short-tail keyword or phrase and is extremely competitive, yet also the conversion ratio of that traffic is the lowest percentage.
- Mid-Tail Keywords: Let’s say, the visitor determines after their initial search, that they must work with someone local and they don’t want print marketing or advertising for radio or TV, then that visitor would input their next search. And that search query would look like this: ‘Digital Marketing Solutions in Saint Petersburg, FL’ This is considered a mid-tail keyword or phrase and although easier to rank for it is also a distortional lower percentage of people per month are searching for that key phrase.
- Long-Tail Keywords: In this example, the visitor then decides, I want to only to seek out reputable local companies that are offering the best digital marketing solution under $500 a month. So, the visitor then place their next search request and it would look like this. ‘Reputable Digital Marketing Agency in Saint Petersburg that offers Comprehensive Solutions under $500 a month.’ Now as you can imagine, the number of long-tail keywords or phrases placed per month are lowest percentage. But let’s consider these factors.
- First, long-tail keywords offer the greatest return of conversions as the visitor is placing there request with a lot of specificity
- Also, long-tail keywords are difficult to determine without the proper tools, but there are many and they come with the highest likelihood of ranking your search result at the top.
Also, any variation or iteration of that search as long as it means the same thing then your your search result is rendered. Unlike short and mid-tail keywords that have much less flexibility in this regard.
In other words if different users place different searches with different words but are synonyms, and or the structure of the sentence is different or word order or length increases or decreases, if the search is in the same context, and has the same meaning, then you earn that free traffic. Google and the other search engines consider it a match and you receive that traffic too.
- And this is so significant to consider because it also is the most beneficial and best type of search to capitalize on.
- At this point the visitor has determined exactly what they want and your opportunity to rank the highest for that is easiest.
This is the low hanging fruit. And there are many more long tail keyword opportunities a or phrases to rank highest for. Most notably, it yields the highest percentage of business per visit. So, a brilliant organic search term ranking strategy to start with, especially if you are not ranking well.